Swing By Stats

Sunday 22 January 2012

My very Own Bruschetta

This is my very first time of making bruschetta and as usual like any other attempts. My first always a sweet victory and incredibly nice. I didn't look at any recipes on the net or book. But I was trying to imagine the taste of bruschetta that I had during New Year celebration at L'angolo.

To my surprise the One that I baked is even yummier than the one that I had at L'angolo. (errrr... Sorry Chef!)

Here's the Recipe to the;

Mak-Fly Bruschetta

Item A
20 pieces of Honey Tomatoes
20 pieces of Green Olives
A Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
A Teaspoon of Ground Thyme
A Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
A Sprinkle of Rosemary
A Sprinkle of Basil Flakes
3 Tablespoon of Mozarella Cheese
3 Tablespoon of Olive Oil

Item B
Thin French Loaf to be sliced in Medium size


Direction;
1. Mix everything of Item A and sprinkle pinch of Salt.
2. Place Item A on top of the cut loaf.
3. Baked at 150 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment