Swing By Stats

Thursday 26 January 2012

Holy Chewy, Moisty Brownies!!!

I received a text this morning from my student informing me that the brownies that she baked was a success! She was so ecstatic and thanked me that the tips that I gave it to her to bake the brownies turn out really well. She also send some photos over, that makes me drool to bake it. So here I am, writing this entry after baking the Holy Chewy, Moisty Brownies! The taste is heavenly peeps!!! Recipe as follows!

Ingredients;
125grm Dark Chocolate Rasp
230grm of Butter
5 Eggs
380grm of Sugar
200grm of All purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Essence
A Pinch of Salt

Optional:
150grm of Chopped Nuts

Method:
1. Beat the 5 eggs with Sugar until it becomes Fluffy (at least for 8mins).
2. Add in the butter, vanilla essence, chocolate powder and flour slowly mix it, until it becomes even.
3.Then Double boil the chocolate rasp until it melt and pour into the mixer and mix it for another good 5 mins.
4. Opt: you can add in the nuts if you want.
5. Bake at 200 degrees at 45 mins.

Voila!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment