Swing By Stats

Monday 23 January 2012

Holy Bread Pudding

Many have been asking for this particular recipe, The Holy Bread Pudding. Since, I have nothing to do here, at mom's place, let me write down the recipe for ya'all...

Back track;

I've been fed well by my mom with this holy bread pudding. It is her recipe and seriously it's easy to bake.

Holy Bread Pudding

Ingredients:
2 French Loaf to be cut Into a small cube.
500ml of Fresh Milk
150ml of Condensed Milk
200grm of Butter
4 Tablespoon of Sugar
2 Eggs
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
1 Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon
A handful of Chocolate Chips (originally mom used raisins, as I'm not a big fan of Raisins, I change it to Chocolate Chips)

Direction;
1. Soak the bread with milk and top it with the condensed Milk and let it be for 15-30mins
2. Beat the Eggs and the Sugar for 5-8 mins.
3. Add in the Butter, Ground Cinnamon and Vanilla and let it Mix for another 5mins.
4. Lastly, add in the soaked break and mix it evenly and transfer it to the baking try
5. Bake for 30-45 mins at 200 degrees. Voila!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment